Saturday, August 8, 2009

I left my heart in San Francisco.... But I know its in good hands

So yeah as the saying goes it does happen. I can't believe it. I fell in love with the San Francisco insane. I love it miss and made some incredible friends there. I think I've covered everybody in previous blog posts but theres one person that still needs a lot of gratitude.

Tony's been my support and anchor throughout most of my year here in San Francisco. He's helped me grow in so many ways that I could have only imagined before. Times got rough for both of us and we stuck by each other. Most of my time in San Francisco was spent with tony and I cant wait for him to come to Ireland. He helped me to the airport (with all the crap I have) and when I got into line for security, I was gurnin' like a baby. Thanks for everything Tony, I really will miss you and the Ewok memories and amazing times that we shared will never be forgotten. I'll be back :)

As for San Francisco, I am keeping my heart there … that way I do have to return to such a beautiful city. I'm not done with it and its not done with me. See you soon San Francisco!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for the comment guys...i gotta review the shizzle first so it'll not appear for a bit :)

Scottie :)