Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Eagle has Landed...in Philadelphia

I made it East Coast yesterday evening... boring ass flight... no TV entertainment, my iPod battery dies with 20 minutes of battery life in my laptop... boring, I slept though ... went to a few bars last night and had a few beers.

Today had a lazy mornin' in bed I didn't get up til like 11:30 before goin with Tim to get some groceries in the Reading Terminal Market, for dinner (Tims makin' it right now) smells good too. We drove past 'Capogiro' an ice cream/gilato place that I went to last time I visited and it was in today's newspaper and mentioned that Michelle Obama (America's First Lady/President's Wife) and her daughter ate ice cream there last week .. maybe I'll meet my first celebrity in Philly? anyway It is wet so we went to the movies and watched Julie and Julia. Its a 'nice' movie perfect for a rainy Sunday afternoon.

Tomorrow I go to Washington DC I'll maybe see the president. I'll say Hi from you to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for the comment guys...i gotta review the shizzle first so it'll not appear for a bit :)

Scottie :)