Friday, August 7, 2009

Discovery #901 – If you visit Discovery Kingdom you'll need more than one pair of undies

Well as it was my vacation, Tony and I went to Discovery Kingdom. A theme park outside San Francisco, in Vallejo. We took the Bart to El Cerrito Norte, and then had to board another 2 buses ... took us what seemed for ever to get there but we arrived at Discovery Kingdom about an hour and a half later ... I was shit scared (sorry for the swear word but if you saw 'Medusa' you would be too) … well now I normally chicken out when it comes to Roller coasters like that one. I get all excited then, I start to bail ... not possible when you go with tony … he had me on nearly every roller coaster. 'Medusa' was the mother I was scared most for it so I tried to procrastinate this one … with every other roller coaster, First we did this 'white water rafting' ride and we waited about an hour in line ... (waste of time to be honest, i did want more thrills) 'Boomerang', 'Kong', Roar and I even managed to squeeze lunch in there too. Then it was time... I couldn't procrastinate anymore, and 'the line's too long' doesn't work with tony. ANYWAY this roller coaster was nuts... I did go on it... peer pressure but BOY did it get your Adrenalin goin'. The first drop was longggggggggg but it was great... I probably could have went on it twice if I wanted to wait in line. It was a fun day, the park itself isn't just rides and roller coasters. It also has animals, kind of like a zoo but they put on animal shows, one in particular I was busting to see was 'Odin's Temple of the Tiger'. It was obviously a tiger show but to see these animals was unreal the size of them, and to see them swimming and eating in the water. The pictures are below ...



1 comment:

Hey thanks for the comment guys...i gotta review the shizzle first so it'll not appear for a bit :)

Scottie :)