Sunday, July 26, 2009

You've been here 11 and a half months and you haven't been on the cable car?

Yep the title says it all... I'd been here so long... and I hadn't been on the cable car yet...whats the big deal ... I was here for a year... living ... i wasn't a tourist... the end is approaching so now its time to cram all the touristy stuffs in :) So I took a ride on the cable car! I went with Justine and oooooooooh what a fun day we had. There are two cable cars in San Francisco... the one were all the tourists get on and there's a huge ass line which goes up Powell St. Then there's the one that goes along California... where there is no line for waiting. PERFECT! So our little day started there... we hopped on the cable car and headed along California and I stood of the side too of course... and it landed us at market st. We head towards the Ferry Building and we find a Ben and Jerry's stand - giving away ice cream - HA I don't hate it... We eat our 'Flipped out' ice cream then head to the ferry building where there's like a little market stores pretty neat... then we decide to walk towards a little park called Levi plaza where we hung out had a little chat about life and what not...then Justine tells me that there is a Levi's office (Yes, the jeans) and says that its got an exhibition... I'm like LETS DO IT so we did...and it was cool lots of Levi's history kinda like a little Levi's museum ... (yes about the jeans) After that we went to china town had a walk around before heading home for nap nap. Check out the photos!


1 comment:

  1. Love the Non La! (The Vietnamese traditional conical hat you guys have in the last photo.. )

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks for the comment guys...i gotta review the shizzle first so it'll not appear for a bit :)

Scottie :)