Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shaken Not Stirred

Yesterday I was working the evening shift, so I didn't have to work the evening shift, I awoke at around 10am. By 10:30 I was just laying on my bed, Justine, was on Dave's bed, her and I were just chatting while i was doing my thing on the internet, facebooking and checking the emails and whatever...then all of a sudden there's a gentle shake. This 'shake' was an earthquake! HA i could barely feel so it wasn't extreme but Justine felt it too(so i wasn't crazy and imagining things). I checked it out on google, and low and behold. it measured 4.3 so it was just a minor tremor, and the details can be seen here! It wasn't that scary, it was just gentle, i did get a little bit excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for the comment guys...i gotta review the shizzle first so it'll not appear for a bit :)

Scottie :)