Wednesday, June 10, 2009

No more Slacking!

Hey all. How is everyone? It has been a while. Sorry. My laptop went through a crisis. The hard drive of which, failed on me one day and its been none responsive since(bad times). I would turn on the laptop and see 'operating system not found' then I checked the BIOS of the system, and the hard drive was not located. I have not been able to get anything back from the hard drive(for now) that includes any music that was on there, ... which was alot ... all documents but the main thing ALL my photo graphs from this trip are also gone...(very bad times ) however, i did get a new hard drive and my laptop is working. (good times) I am still currently trying to get my hard drive recovered, I'm not giving up :(

Anyway...

I had to complete a report for university that also took some time to complete and explains why i aint blogged in so long.

I've gone through the past month sifting through memories and took the liberty to post them now.

Happy reading... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for the comment guys...i gotta review the shizzle first so it'll not appear for a bit :)

Scottie :)