Saturday, March 28, 2009

Oops I forgot to tell you!

I don't remember telling you guys that I seen my first celeb? Well it was a few weeks ago and I guess I didn't really have the chance to blog back when it happened. But anyway so I was at a restaurant in the Mission District having breakfast at a place called Boogaloos, and I sat down, and i said to Tony... i think i just saw my first celebrity in San Francisco, look left....and tony seen him... and recognised him too but we couldn't put a name to his face... he had just finished his breakfast... I could remember him having his own sitcom, 'The War at Home'... and I'd seen him in a few episode's of 'Friends' too you may also have recognised him in 'Prison Break' too... don't too excited he isn't A-list. So I asked the waitress (after he left) if she recognised him... she couldn't remember his name either! By this stage it's bugging me... so she asks her colleague and well he knew his name. Michael Rapaport! I heard it and obviously realised... a lot of people would hear the name and not recognise it until they see him...so yeah...I took the liberty to Google him for you :)



My one of my dearest bested friends, Chelsea is in town, so im off to meet and greet her and her friends :) The sun is finally out and I love ittttttttttttttt :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for the comment guys...i gotta review the shizzle first so it'll not appear for a bit :)

Scottie :)