Saturday, August 15, 2009

O'Hare's Cold Floor

Well right now as I write this ... I'm sitting on the (cold) floor at Chicago O'Hare airport there are seats but its crowded right now. I traipsed around terminal 2 trying to find an outlet where I could give my laptop some juice and well the only place I could find one was in the corridor between the E and F gates ... where I sit right now so there's no Internet, wait, no FREE Internet. I could have some but I ain't paying'. So I'm writing this into a word document and I'll paste it into my blog when I get some connection.

I'm on route to Phoenix I had a 2 hour connecting flight from PHL airport to ORD Chicago Airport then I have a 2 hour lay over here in Chicago before a 3 hour flight to PHX Phoenix.

I had so much fun in Philly as always. I want to thank Tim for the entire week It was great and I really enjoyed my time there although I was only there for a week it felt like a month and Tim's company is always superb. It went by way to fast. I got 2 weeks before I begin my journey home. First like I said, Phoenix. Chelsea's birthday. 21. Her birthday's tomorrow. Get ready for the Power Hour of the century tonight. She's gonna get 'shwasted' her word not mine. I'll have my camera and maybe some blackmail photos will be on the cards? Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for the comment guys...i gotta review the shizzle first so it'll not appear for a bit :)

Scottie :)