Monday, October 20, 2008

Farewell Karyne

So yesterday my dear friend Karyne had a farewell party. She's going back home to Brazil. She came out for my 21st and I love that she was a part of it. She is the coolest ever...I'm going to miss her so much so Cheers Karyne! I forget the Portuguese word for Cheers so... We were spose to have her party in Golden Gate Park but it was too cold so we went to Vantaggio O'Farrell, (where my crib used to be) it was fun. Diogo was there and Mariana came later. I met loadssa other people too ... it was fun...they made hot dogs...and Brazilians crush crisps (chips for my american readers) over the hot dog? YUMMY t'was good. Then the Brazilian music started...of course they had me up dancing...or making a brave attempt at it! 'Just samba, Just Samba' HAHA good one! Anyway like I said, it was sad to say goodbyes...i'll never forget her...she's a legend :)

Thanks Karyne x


2 comments:

  1. Hey Sweet, I loved your post... and I already miss u a lot!!!! I hope that u come visit me... otherwise I'll visit u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way.... cheers is Saude!!!! hahahaha...
    Lov ya

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks for the comment guys...i gotta review the shizzle first so it'll not appear for a bit :)

Scottie :)