Monday, October 27, 2008

Farewell Ali

Two of my friends leaving in one week...first Karyne...then my friend Ali! :(

Ali, a work colleague...has returned to Turkey :( ... hes a legend...i'll miss him so much...i learned alot from that guy...not only work but...as a person...WOW! He's got ALOT of knowledge in his head...what's worse is he knows more about my own country than I do! He was a cool guy. He introduced me to Cafe Trieste...the amazing little cafe in North Beach (Italian Town) and for his last night here...Dave, Ali and I(Saori from work joined us later) went to A La Turca, the Turkish restaurant we went to before ... D-Lish ... then we said goodbye to blondie, the turk, look stop. He too came out for my 21st B'day...the kindness from this guys heart was crazy...he will be missed!

Tesekkür ederim Ali (Thank you - Ugh I could never say it LOL)

Scottie

1 comment:

  1. Wait a minute; wait a minute

    It was my honour to working along side of you :)

    take care

    see you soon

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks for the comment guys...i gotta review the shizzle first so it'll not appear for a bit :)

Scottie :)