Friday, September 5, 2008

Blockbusted

Ok so i want to rent a dvd? Simple...go to Blockbuster with id(passport) and sign up...No0o0o..i go and ask how i sign up...you need a state i.d. and a credit check...so...i'm waiting on my Social Security Number to get my state i.d. but i go into work the next day...and Ali...says his friend just registered with his passport a few days ago...

So Ali takes me to Blockbuster as he has to drop his friends dvd back to the shop for him and i ask...what do i need to sign up..."valid photographic i.d. and credit/debit card" ..."i can use my passport?"..."Yup"....i didnt have my passport with me at the time...so i cant sign up today...i'll come back tomorrow

I grab my passport the next day and take it to Blockbuster...i pick the dvd i want and go to the desk...lift the dvd from the shelf make my way to the desk pick up the form...and hes like 'State i.d.' he wouldnt take my passport as form of i.d. i explained my situation and that i was here the day before...'Sorry its been like that all year im afraid...'

Anyone else smell B.S?

Annoyed me so much but Dave and I reminissed to our young childhood days in Portrush...the one store...called Grahams? I lovedddd it <---just thought i'd fire it in...anyone else remember?

BYE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for the comment guys...i gotta review the shizzle first so it'll not appear for a bit :)

Scottie :)