Friday, September 5, 2008

Ah Non-American Cuisine...Pt 2

Dave and I went to a Japenese restaurant and we had sushi...it was nice...i liked it...however you eat with chopsticks...i can nearly master them...big things i couldnt lift and i was embarressed as EVERYONE knew how to use them...i didnt wanna ask for a fork...cos that would have been even more embarressing...so thats the challenge i've set myself...to learn how to eat with chopsticks by christmas :).. back to the sushi... we split 2 appetizers:

  • Tempura(deep fried shrimp)
  • Gomae(Spinach in like this seafood sauce)
Both delicious of course...then we split 2 main courses:

  • Crazy Roll
  • Spicy Roll
Again...really suculant and fresh too...you could see them making them at the sushi bar...you could sit there...but this being my first time...we chose not to lol

1 comment:

  1. Man, I told you about all that! Firstly, Blockbuster's a rip off. Go to Safeway, it's $1.50 a day and you don't need membership. But get a State ID anyway, you'll need it! I got caught with that Blockbuster crap last year so I never gave them a penny for the grief they caused me.

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks for the comment guys...i gotta review the shizzle first so it'll not appear for a bit :)

Scottie :)