Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Last stop before home...

I've been home over three months now and well it's been a while since I last posted. My last post was when I was in Arizona. Lots happened in America before I left so i'll start with that first.

Vegas...

My time in Arizona was coming to an end. I had to pack my backs again and I move on. So it was Chelsea's friend, Madison's 21st Birthday... We, being, Chelsea, Stephanie, Megan, Clinton, Derek, Madison and I ... went to Vegas for a few days... we got drunk had fun and spent alottttttttt of money. The first night we decided to go get something to eat. We went to a cool little restaurant I forget it's name now but we had to wait 30-45 mins...for a table so we go up to the bar on the 3rd floor and have a drink while we wait. Right as the pager goes off...one of the barmaids comes up and says 'We need someone to dance for this Bachelorette party downstairs can one of you boys do it?' ... WELL... all the heads turn... to me... DO IT DO IT SCOTT PLEASE DO IT... i refused at first but when there were to Frozen Margarita's offered i could barely turn it down... so there's me giving a lady to wed... oh yeh she was a stranger... a wee dance in the middle of some dance floor around a bunch of drunken crazy screaming ladies... so yeah there's a few pictures to have a laugh at but I'm not gonna put em online so if anyone actually reads this i'll show ya the pics... I got my 2 drinks... and a dollar bill too... anyway after an amazing meal we headed to 50 Cent's night club in the Bellagio... 'The Bank' ... of course from experience in Vegas... it's expennnnnsive... so we get drunk in the hotel room before :)...expensive cover for the guys...girls go free... that's how Vegas is. The following day we had a pool day...chillin' out catchin' some rays... its all gravy.... our plans that night... dinner with the birthday girl then out to Prive... a club in our hotel... again... boys gotta pay cover... girls go free... My flight is early the next mornin' so I don't get crazy drunk but enough to have a better time sober... :) I had a flight to catch the next day. I said goodbyes to Chelsea... in the morning and Megan and Derek where driving back to Az so they gave me a ride to the airport that morning. I had one more stop... and that was Miami Beach, Florida.

Buenvenidos a Miami...

My last stop before home was Miami Beach. Wow was I excited. I couldn't wait but I must say I was nervous... now of course its to be expected...I was living in a hostel with a bunch of people on my own. I'd never travelled anywhere without knowing who I was staying with... I got to Miami airport, managed to figure out where to get a shuttle that would take me to the hostel. I met a girl on the shuttle, forget her name. In fact I don't think I asked her. She was British. Anyway, I arrived at the South Beach Hostel around half 8? I was a little tired. There where a lot of people outside having fun and what not. There was a bar in the hostel along with a pool table and some computers in the lobby. I checked in, the girl was a bit rude and abrupt but then again I couldn't blame her... Some people are just born arseholes and well I think she was. I was in room 123. I shared this room with 5 guys. One Spaniard, Xavi, One Italian, Andrea, One Slovenian, Peter and Two French, Yann and Nico. They made my trip to Miami. They offered beer and where extremely welcome as soon as I arrived and we had a party before going to a bar.

The next day I went to the beach. I normally hate the beach. Not this one. The sand, the sun and well the water was warm like bath water. I got sun burnt. I met with the guys again and played some football while the sunset. I wrecked my foot. It's still sore til this day, thanks Andrea. HAHA.

I went to Millionaires' Row where I saw celebrity's houses. Gloria Estifan, P. Diddy's and the house from Scarface too. Fun. I went out to a few clubs and made a few more friends at the beach who where from Montreal, Canada. My time in the states was drawing to an end :(

Next stop .. Home..

After Miami it was time to go home. It was sad. :( My last few days in America were a little bit overwhelming if I thought about it too much. S0 I tried not to. However there was excitement there. A few hours and I'd be seeing my family again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for the comment guys...i gotta review the shizzle first so it'll not appear for a bit :)

Scottie :)