Friday, March 6, 2009

Another Dr...without a degree!

Hey so i had a pretty eventful 2 days off...(Thursday and Friday) I decided to go for a few drinks and boogie on Wednesday night ... then on Thursday with my head in a somewhat of a spin, i decided to head to the gym. There was another Prop 8 rally that day...i went down to check things out...not much goin' on tho...i had a few beers in the afternoon and whilst at one bar some 'owl (old for those who aren't from Northern Ireland) man decided to analyse me. He didn't know me...it wasn't your average conversation...first off he said i was tense...he then said i was the only thinking...i was like WTF? can you go away? so then his reaction...'you're also extremely ... sensitive' ... i left the bar... all the world needed was another Dr. Phil! I went to another bar were there were no creepy people would bother me :)

1 comment:

Hey thanks for the comment guys...i gotta review the shizzle first so it'll not appear for a bit :)

Scottie :)