Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas! :D

Merry Christmas Everyone :D

Its Christmas :D what a great few days its been here in Arizona. I've been staying in Chelsea's house then for Christmas Eve I spent the night in chelsea's parents house, cos thats where Santa was going :D

Christmas Morning, Chelsea's Grandparents made breakfast yummy and there was a stocking for me packed with goodies. It was so cool to have christmas with another family. It was tough though. I missed my own family this christmas, but i had the support of Chelsea and her family. There was PLENTY of food and drink - lots of fun of course.

Right now though, im sooooo tired so im cutting his post short. I'll have a few pics up soon.

Nighty Night



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for the comment guys...i gotta review the shizzle first so it'll not appear for a bit :)

Scottie :)