Friday, October 10, 2008

Livin' for the Weekend...

Alright its Friday evening...im chilling in a coffee shop...with my Lemon Rose Tea, laptop and crumbs from a Snickerdoodle cookie which I just devowered...the net back at our crib is down...soooooo im here at Peet's Coffee shop just down the road...still lovin sf...well its the weekend(kinda) im working tomorrow...but its my last add on day...which means next week i have 2 days off...so that'll be good but as of tomorrow evening...im gonna get some liquor into me...seems like too long and i need some alcohol into this blood stream of mine...

where i shall be who knows but I needa get my head showered...and pardy hardy...as i'm off sunday...well :) lets just say i dont intend on staying too sober!

My battery died in the coffee shop :/ and there was no sockets for me to plug it in...so after numerous attempts to fix the internet here in our room...i finally got it...woohooo...and we are here watching WWE Smackdown (used to be wwf back in the day and its still as fake and cheesy as ever!) anyway...so for all you back there who used to watch it and don't anymore here are the updates...WWE still has all the favourites, Big Show, The Hardy Boyz, amongst some other randoms who I dunno...but...Triple H is still in there and he holds the WWE Championship belt...Chris Jerico...is currently the heavyweight champion...where he will be facing the #1 Contender, Batista, (who is currently my favourite) at Cyberslam...this months event I think...but the viewers get to vote for a Special Referee... they choose from Randy Orson (I haven't watched enough to know who he is), Shawn Michaels(yeah, the Heart Break Kid from way back) and the ONE AND ONLY... STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN! IM like yesssssss you crazy americans better pick up yer phones... 'And thats the bottom line, cause Stone Cold said so!' Ha I love it...anyway... back to real life...i got the early shift tomorrow so its late...and im gonna wrap this post up...peace out...

Scottie

1 comment:

Hey thanks for the comment guys...i gotta review the shizzle first so it'll not appear for a bit :)

Scottie :)