Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm Mr opportunity, and I'm knockin'

Ok so I had my first day on the job...it was fun..everyone in the office is cooooool...long day tho, i worked 8am until 5pm and it was so long but everyones so nice its alot easier. They have a pet dog(Bob)..well i think it's Ralph's but he brings him to work. It was good, first task is to build a website for winecountrytours...its fun...tho its not like university... Been doin alot of training with the phones and bookings though its all goin in one ear and out the other there is so much to take in. So hopefully i'll get used to things...Phones have been going non stop in the office as its a busy time of the year. I'm in work tomorrow and off Sunday. I'm gonna go chill and watch tv...adios

Scottie :)

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there dude, they expect long hours in the USA, we head home to Newtownabbey tomorrow, been a long summer in Maine,

    Talk soon

    Fra
    ~X~

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks for the comment guys...i gotta review the shizzle first so it'll not appear for a bit :)

Scottie :)